Sunday, February 17, 2013

Alright everyone. I'm finally going on my mission!!!! I will have a blog with my weekly letters posted, but if you want to have the emails forwarded to you, you can message me your email address and my mom/sister can add you to the list of people to forward the emails to. Thank you to everyone that has supported me! Huge thank you to my friends and family! I love you all and will miss you greatly! For those of you that want to write me :) ...
My MTC address is:
Sister Angela Kay Hudson
MTC Mailbox # 179
NC-CHAR 0304
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
I will only be here for 2 weeks!!

My mission address is:
Sister Angela Kay Hudson
North Carolina Charlotte Mission
3020 Hilliard Dr
Charlotte, NC 28205
United States
As a side note, I just want to add that I am so EXCITED to serve my mission!! I am dedicating my life to the Lord for the next 18 months, hoping to be able to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible! I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love His church. I love the peace, comfort, and joy that I receive from His gospel and I hope I can find others that want those same blessings. I love my family! I love my friends! I have been so blessed throughout my life and now I want to "pay it forward" as much as I can. Thank you again to all those that have supported me!

No comments:

Post a Comment